I made up a compound problem in which I created
graphs using graphmacros in several of the parts.
I made it up a part at a time and the appropriate
graphs appeared as I was making up the problem.
When I tried to run it, the graph from the first
part appeared again in the second part (in place
of the appropriate part. Is there something I should have done to clear things so that the appropriate graph would appear.
The compoundProblem.pl file was not keeping track of the necessary state information for on-the-fly graphics. I have modified it so that it will handle the graphics properly now. You should update your copy of compoundProblem.pl from the CVS repository (the Union library in the examples/compoundProblem directory).