OPL Maintenance

If I think a question was categorized in the wrong section do I report on the bugzilla?

If I think a question was categorized in the wrong section do I report on the bugzilla?

by Daniel An -
Number of replies: 1
I hope I am not embarrassing myself, but I can't think of how linear equations can be used to solve the following problem:

/Library/ASU-topics/setSolveEquations/zhu10.pg

John wants to get to the bus stop, the bus stop is across a grassy park, 2000 feet west and 600 feet north of his starting position. John can walk west along the edge of the park on the sidewalk at a speed of 6 ft/sec and 4 ft/sec through the grass. How far should he walk on the sidewalk before veering off onto the grass if he wishes to get to the bus stop in exactly 7 min 30 sec?

I think this requires a quadratic equation and since there are two answers for this question, it must be a quadratic equation problem. But the problem is categorized as a linear equation, and I ended up assigning to the students thinking this is a linear equation word problem.

If I want to report this as categorized in the wrong section, do I use bugzilla? I am hesitant because there is nothing wrong with the question and answer.

Thank you for your time.
In reply to Daniel An

Re: If I think a question was categorized in the wrong section do I report on the bugzilla?

by Michael Gage -
Report it to bugzilla. In the openproblemlibrary section. Thanks.