WeBWorK Main Forum

ETA for Webwork v 2.12 arrival for MAA hosted sites?

ETA for Webwork v 2.12 arrival for MAA hosted sites?

by tim Payer -
Number of replies: 4
Greetings,

We just received our WeBWorK subscription and found that we are in V2.10.

We are hopeful that version 2.12 will be released before the Fall semester.

We would like to use the new LTI feature with Canvas and or Moodle.

Can you please confirm that the new version will be updated soon?

Thanks so much,

Tim
In reply to tim Payer

Re: ETA for Webwork v 2.12 arrival for MAA hosted sites?

by Jason Aubrey -
Hi Tim, The update to 2.12 on the MAA servers is scheduled for Friday, August 5th. Jason
In reply to Jason Aubrey

by Andrew Dabrowski -
I just installed webwork yesterday using the ww_install script. It went smoothly and almost everything seems to be working so far. The exception is that the problems seem to no longer have the option of changing the math display mode. Is that one of the last pieces you're putting in place for Friday?
In reply to Andrew Dabrowski

by Arnold Pizer -
The ETA is only for the upgrade to 2.12 on MAA hosted sites (e.g. https://courses1.webwork.maa.org/webwork2).

Changing the math display mode (for individuals) is now found under "User Settings".  Changing the default display mode (for a course or for all courses) can be done as in the past in the appropriate config file.

Arnie
In reply to Arnold Pizer

by Andrew Dabrowski -
Then there seems to be a slight glitch in that when I view a problem from the library browser, with "Display Mode: None" selected, by clicking the eye icon to open a new window, apparently mathjax is used whatever my personal setting is, and without the options on the problem page it cannot be modified.

Btw, I have a request: Would you please make "Show All Paths" the default in the library browser? I don't see any upside in not showing them.