WeBWorK Main Forum

Webwork demo access

Webwork demo access

by Joel Trussell -
Number of replies: 3
I have a demo of problems developed for Electrical Engineering. I wrote a paper that gave a link to the demo on our webwork server. We used a guest login that worked for visitors. My university recently went to a 2-step login where a note is sent to a cell phone or a second code is generated. Unfortunately, the webwork server is behind the new access wall. Is there a place I can park the demo problem sets that will have a guest login. 
In reply to Joel Trussell

Re: Webwork demo access

by John Travis -
Perhaps we can set up such a course on the test server at maa.org. Do you plan to eventually submit these to the OPL?

If you'd like for me to try to do so, create an archive of the pg files and the most recent set definition files at travis@mc.edu .

In reply to John Travis

by Joel Trussell -
I have a large number of problem for courses in Math of ECE, power, control, circuits and digital signal processing. I've uploaded those in Math of ECE, power to the contrib library. I'll work on uploading the others this summer
In reply to Joel Trussell

by Christopher Heckman -
I've got a similar problem with different circumstances. One of the students in my class wants to practice with other versions of the problem. I remembered that WeBWorK supports guest accounts, but that **** 2FA process won't let them sign in as guests; they must log in with their account.

Creating a new course won't help here.