I'm working with a group of educators/ww users to assemble courses (of WeBWorK problems within Edfinity) that pair with common OER textbooks - see the evolving catalog here edfinity.co/oertextbooks. One course the team is working on is OpenStax Statistics, but the OPL is coming up short in a few areas.
- Geometric distribution (OPL has 3 such tagged problems)
- Hypergeometric distribution (OPL has 3 such tagged problems)
- Chi squared tests (OPL has 22 such tagged problems)
- Finding outliers for linear regression (I couldn't find any in the OPL; I maybe just don't know how to search for this)
- More ANOVA problems (OPL has 31 such tagged problems)
Does anyone have a local library of problems overlapping with these topics that you would be willing to share? You will get attribution and a modest NSF honorarium for time spent and help create an affordable course.
Whether you opt to put the problems in the OPL or not is entirely up to you. I would be happy to help you with OPL contribution, if the details of doing that through git are unfamiliar.