WeBWorK Main Forum

Missing OPL local statistics table

Missing OPL local statistics table

by Sungwook Lee -
Number of replies: 2

Hi,

After a fatal hard disk failure on our current webwork server, I rebuilt it with 2.15 on Ubuntu 18.04. All went well except after creating a course, when I tried to view problems from Open Library to add to a new assignment, I got the following error. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Warning messages

• Couldn't find the OPL local statistics table. Did you download the latest OPL and run update-OPL-statistics.pl? at /opt/webwork/webwork2/lib/WeBWorK/Utils/LibraryStats.pm line 69.

Error messages

Table 'webwork.OPL_local_statistics' doesn't exist at /opt/webwork/webwork2/lib/WeBWorK/Utils/LibraryStats.pm line 71.

Call stack

The information below can help locate the source of the problem.

• in WeBWorK::Utils::LibraryStats::getLocalStats called at line 1103 of /opt/webwork/webwork2/lib/WeBWorK/ContentGenerator/Instructor/SetMaker.pm
  • in WeBWorK::ContentGenerator::Instructor::SetMaker::make_data_row called at line 1729 of /opt/webwork/webwork2/lib/WeBWorK/ContentGenerator/Instructor/SetMaker.pm
  • in WeBWorK::ContentGenerator::Instructor::SetMaker::body called at line 155 of /opt/webwork/webwork2/lib/WeBWorK/Template.pm
  • in WeBWorK::Template::template called at line 610 of /opt/webwork/webwork2/lib/WeBWorK/ContentGenerator.pm
  • in WeBWorK::ContentGenerator::content called at line 233 of /opt/webwork/webwork2/lib/WeBWorK/ContentGenerator.pm
  • in WeBWorK::ContentGenerator::go called at line 386 of /opt/webwork/webwork2/lib/WeBWorK.pm

In reply to Sungwook Lee

Re: Missing OPL local statistics table

by Sungwook Lee -

I deleted all webwork directories/files along with database and did the fresh installation again. Still having the same error.

In reply to Sungwook Lee

Re: Missing OPL local statistics table

by Sungwook Lee -

Sorry, I should have checked

/opt/webwork/webwork2/lib/WeBWorK/Utils/LibraryStats.pm line 71

As instructed in there, I ran update-OPL-statistics.pl and load-OPL-global-statistics.pl. It has corrected the error.