WeBWorK Problems

Error message while doing OPL-update

Error message while doing OPL-update

by Arturo Portnoy -
Number of replies: 4

I get this error message when running the OPL-update. Maybe there is a character missing?

35100 3520031100 31200 31300 31400 31500

Invalid section Stokes theorem

File /opt/webwork/libraries/webwork-open-problem-library/OpenProblemLibrary/FortLewis/Calc3/20-4-Stokes-theorem/HGM4-20-4-04-Stokes-theorem.pg

In reply to Arturo Portnoy

Re: Error message while doing OPL-update

by Danny Glin -
Do you get this error for all of the problems in that folder? I took a look and the tags in that file and they are identical to all of the other files, so if you're only getting the one error I wonder if that single file somehow got corrupted.
In reply to Arturo Portnoy

by Alex Jordan -
I believe this is where the OPL hierarchy is maintained:

https://github.com/openwebwork/webwork2/blob/84cf8e6c3b737885083d62f0d0342e1d8bf7084a/htdocs/library-tree.json

This problem is tagged:
## DBsubject(Calculus - multivariable)
## DBchapter(Fundamental theorems)
## DBsection(Stokes' theorem)

But when I look in the above,  I see that it should be "Stokes Theorem". No apostrophe, and capital T.

So I suspect you are doing OPL update with a more recent webwork2, but the actual files in the OPL need to be updated. So if you navigate into the OPL and git pull, then try again, it may work out.

In reply to Alex Jordan

by Alex Jordan -
OK, my last post has a fair amount of nonsense in it. The up to date OPL problem (that hasn't changed in years) has the apostrophe and the lowercase t. So it just can't be exactly what I was trying to say.