WeBWorK Main Forum

Quiz results hide parts of the text

Quiz results hide parts of the text

by Robert Mařík -
Number of replies: 2

Hello,

I am testing the possibility to use WeBWorK for examination. If I allow to the students to submit the answers several times (as a protection against connection crash) , the results are over the text and some part of the text is inaccessible. See the picture. Is this intended behaviour?

Is it also possible to show just the total result on the submission but not the information which problem was correct and which was incorrect?

Thank you.

Robert

Attachment Screenshot from 2020-10-16 14-07-14.png
In reply to Robert Mařík

Re: Quiz results hide parts of the text

by Glenn Rice -

WeBWorK does not do what you are showing in this screenshot.  That is the list of problems to the right showing the percent and whether the problem is correct or incorrect.  You must have added something to WeBWorK or are using a browser plugin that does that.  So we probably aren't going to be able to help you with that.

As to what is shown below, experiment with the gateway quiz options "Show Scores on Finished Assignments?" and ""Show Problems on Finished Tests".

In reply to Glenn Rice

Re: Quiz results hide parts of the text

by Robert Mařík -

Thank you. I did not modify WeBWorK, but it seems that the unwanted behavior disappears if I take the test as a student and not as admin.

Thank you so much.

Robert