The WeBWorK Project (TWP) and Rederly are pleased to invite you to our Final Exams Virtual Conference on November 4-5, 2020. Join us for lively panel discussions and presentations with plenty of opportunities for Q&A and community feedback. Sessions will include:
- Lessons learned from Spring 2020
- Basic WeBWorK problem authoring
- Writing solver-resistant problems
- Exam creation and controlled randomization
- Stress testing and contingency planning
- Assessment best practices from ASU and SNHU
- Short talks on various topics related to finals and assessment
- Community discussion on WeBWorK future directions - WeBWorK will be celebrating its 25 year anniversary next year!
For more details on the program, and to register, please visit the conference site:
feel free to share this invitation with interested colleagues
and help us grow our community. We hope to see you there!