Suddenly my library browser stopped working and produces the error below when I click "View problems." I don't get it, because I have done no major updates since I installed 2.15. I did check my modules, and it looks like Statistics::R::IO is not installed, but that is not installed on our test server either, and the library browser on the test server works fine....
Couldn't find the OPL global statistics table. Did you download the latest OPL and run load-OPL-global-statistics.pl? at /opt/webwork/webwork2/lib/WeBWorK/Utils/LibraryStats.pm line 95.
Table 'webwork.OPL_global_statistics' doesn't exist at /opt/webwork/webwork2/lib/WeBWorK/Utils/LibraryStats.pm line 97.
The information below can help locate the source of the problem.
in WeBWorK::Utils::LibraryStats::getGlobalStats called at line 1089 of /opt/webwork/webwork2/lib/WeBWorK/ContentGenerator/Instructor/SetMaker.pm
in WeBWorK::ContentGenerator::Instructor::SetMaker::make_data_row called at line 1729 of /opt/webwork/webwork2/lib/WeBWorK/ContentGenerator/Instructor/SetMaker.pm
in WeBWorK::ContentGenerator::Instructor::SetMaker::body called at line 155 of /opt/webwork/webwork2/lib/WeBWorK/Template.pm
in WeBWorK::Template::template called at line 610 of /opt/webwork/webwork2/lib/WeBWorK/ContentGenerator.pm
in WeBWorK::ContentGenerator::content called at line 233 of /opt/webwork/webwork2/lib/WeBWorK/ContentGenerator.pm
in WeBWorK::ContentGenerator::go called at line 386 of /opt/webwork/webwork2/lib/WeBWorK.pm