I have a problem I've been converting to TikZ graphics. Since it includes several graphs, I made a subroutine to do that.
It worked great, and I thought with some modification, this subroutine would be really useful in lots of problems.
Then I tried moving the subroutine into my PGcourse.pl.
The problem (and all other problems) produces an error message (I've seen several different ones as I've tried to narrow down what in the subroutine is doing it.
As far as I can tell, the problem occurs in the
1. ERROR caught by Translator while processing problem file:tmpEdit/local/Library/Rochester/setAlgebra19FunTransforms/p1.pg.swansoac.tmp **************** ERRORS from evaluating PG file:
'require' trapped by operation mask at /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/perl/5.26/Encode.pm line 5 Died within Encode::Alias::find_alias called at line 114 of /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/perl/5.26/Encode.pm from within Encode::getEncoding called at line 132 of /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/perl/5.26/Encode.pm from within Encode::find_encoding called at line 166 of /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/perl/5.26/Encode.pm from within Encode::encode called at line 93 of /opt/webwork/webwork2/lib/Apache/WeBWorK.pm Compilation failed in require at /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/perl/5.26/Encode/Alias.pm line 22