WeBWorK Main Forum

Your overall recorded score is 0% is shown in one course, but it is not even true.

Your overall recorded score is 0% is shown in one course, but it is not even true.

by Andras Balogh -
Number of replies: 2

WeBWorK v. 2.17 shows in one of our courses the message "Your overall recorded score is 0%" for incorrect answers even though a better score was received and recorded before and that better overall score is kept as recorded as it should be, so the message is not true, but it is confusing.

It seems to do it for all problems in that course, it does not matter if library or newly written trivial problem. 

Other courses do display the correct overall recorded score for all problems, including the ones I copy over from the course that does not behave correctly.

If I use the course as template for a new course, that new course also displays the incorrect message.

The course configurations are the same, I don't see what might be causing this behavior.

In reply to Andras Balogh

Re: Your overall recorded score is 0% is shown in one course, but it is not even true.

by Danny Glin -

You may have already checked some of these things, but here are some places to look:

• Manually look at course.conf and simple.conf to see if there are any settings there that are different from a newly created course.
  • If you create a new empty homework set and then add a problem, does it happen?
  • Does this happen in both homework and quiz mode?
In reply to Danny Glin

Re: Your overall recorded score is 0% is shown in one course, but it is not even true.

by Andras Balogh -

Thanks, I compared them again, and not all configurations were the same.

This happens when achievements are enabled.