WeBWorK Main Forum

Canvas LTI 1.3 authentification issue

Re: Canvas LTI 1.3 authentification issue

by Wai Yan Pong -
Number of replies: 3

I would like to follow up on this issue. 

The LTI integration with Canvas would work flawlessly if we can straighten out this issue:

Error messages
DBD::SQLite::db do failed: SQL logic error at /usr/share/perl5/Mojo/SQLite.pm line 118.

This happens when we try to update the grades "manually" via the LTI Grade Update tab in WebWork.

Sounds like it is a SQL programming issue, anyone has a similar experience when using the LTI Grade Update? 

In reply to Wai Yan Pong

by Glenn Rice -

It sounds like you may have missed a step in the installation.  Did you do what is directed in https://webwork.maa.org/wiki/Installation_Manual_for_2.18_on_Ubuntu#Install_Dependencies?

To check this run "perl -MMojo::SQLite\ 9999".  That should return

Mojo::SQLite version 9999 required--this is only version 3.005.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted.

where the version will probably be different for you. What version does it show for you?
In reply to Glenn Rice

by Wai Yan Pong -

Hi Glenn, thank you for the reply. Yep, that's exactly the issue. 

I followed the section "Set Up the Webwork2 Job Queue" in the installation file and downgraded MMojo::SQLite to version 3.002

Then LTI grade update works! 

When we upgraded to 2.18, I probably just read the upgrade instructions that's most likely why I missed that session. 

In reply to Wai Yan Pong

by Glenn Rice -

Yeah, the last bullet item in the upgrade instructions just gives the link to the section in the installation instructions and says the step is optional.  I can see how it is easy to miss.