WeBWorK Problems

*SUPPORT NEEDED* *CLASS FAIL BUG*

*SUPPORT NEEDED* *CLASS FAIL BUG*

by Bo Overby -
Number of replies: 1

I wrote an email to webwork@maa.org over 3 months ago and never got a response. My school needs proof from yall that I took my test, instead they are stating I never took the test. This is resulting me from being kicked out of my major. This is the email I wrote 

To whom it may concern,

My name is Bo Overby. I am currently a student here at UTSA. There is a situation that I am facing that I hope you can resolve for me. I am taking a Math 1053 class on your website right now and I’m not sure exactly what is going on. I took a test titled “Gateway Quiz: Benchmark_III_FINAL_RETRY - Webwork Portion.” I received a 12/12 on the assignment and after I took the test I took a screenshot aswell. For some reason my professor never received the grade or attempt for the assignment.

The reason for this email is because I am wondering if you can check and see what happend and why it was never recorded. If you could please check and send me information of what happend. I am going to attach the screenshot I took after I took the test aswell.

My information can be provided whenever someone from support reaches out. 

I just need proof to show my professor that an attempt was made, and just need to know what happened. Based off my professor not being able to view my recording my major is being jeopardized. So it is really important that yall please send the information of my attempt, aswell with what happened.

Thank y’all for the time,
Bo Overby

Attachment IMG_1837.jpg
In reply to Bo Overby

Re: *SUPPORT NEEDED* *CLASS FAIL BUG*

by Glenn Rice -

This is not the correct forum for your request.  No one on this forum nor at webwork@maa.org can help you with your issue.

You took the test on your institutions webwork server.  Only your institution has access to that server.  There is no way that we can provide the proof that you are requesting.

Your institution is using software that those of us involved in this forum develop and use, but we do not maintain that deployment.