Jump to navigation Jump to search
Problem Authoring in WeBWorK
The bulk of the first web conference was on authoring problems in WeBWorK. Resources for problem authoring:
- What a WeBWorK Problem Is: an introduction to the very basic idea of what we mean by a WeBWorK problem, and how the problem source file enters into this.
- Notes from the Web Conference: notes that Gavin took from Paul's presentation on WeBWorK problem authoring. These include notes about Perl, PG, and MathObjects.
- Instructions on Editing Problem Files: Instructions on editing problems in the Prep 2011 WeBWorK course.
- Web Conference Sample Problem: The sample problem from Paul's presentation in the web conference.
- Additional resources on problem authoring are on the last page of Paul's Presentation