Release notes for WeBWorK 2.2.2
The WeBWorKTeam is pleased to announce the release of WeBWorK 2.2.2. This release builds on WeBWorK 2.2.1, adding several bug fixes and low-impact feature enhancements.
- Updated to jsMath version 3.3c. See http://www.math.union.edu/locate/jsMath/changes.html for details of the changes.
- Fixed a problem where WeBWorK assumed that columns were in a specific order in the database. Now, columns can be in any order.
- Make the Hardcopy Generator edit links use the same window as other edit links.
- Improve wording and fix typos in various modules.
- The Library Browser now indicates if a problem is already listed in the target set.
- Fixed a spurrious security error when previewing course info and set header files.
- Enable viewing of the default set and hardcopy header files in the PG Problem Editor. (This allows the files to be saved to the course templates directory for editing.)
WeBWorK 2.2.2 is available from our CVS repository. Read WeBWorKCVSReadOnly for more information on how to set up a CVS connection. For those who already have a CVS connection, this update can be obtained by updating to the tag
WeBWorK 2.2.2 is also available as a tarball from our SourceForge project page: http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=93112
You must also have PGLanguageRelease2pt2pt2 installed. The installation manual covers installing PG.
Installation instructions are available from InstallationManualV2pt2.
No changes are necessary when upgrading from a 2.2 prerelease or 2.2.x.
If you need help installing or using WeBWorK 2.2.2, visit the WeBWorK discussion group and post your question there. The developers monitor this forum.
Bug Reports & Feature Requests
Please submit bug reports and feature requests at http://bugs.webwork.rochester.edu/.
-- Main.DavideCervone - 22 Jul 2006 (Fixed link to jsMath page)
-- Main.SamHathaway - 27 Jun 2006