My Plan for Subversion Docs (Feel free to edit) Jason 01:46, 20 June 2010 (UTC)
The following will have [[Category:SVN]], [[Category:Administrators]], (new) [[Category:Installation]], (others?):
- History of WeBWorK version control (to explain the switch, point to svn docs for cvs users)
- Subversion - general information about subversion, information about using svn anonymously
- Download from SVN - similar explanation of svn as in Subversion but only contains information on how to download and update the current release branch, and the trunk. Also, explains how to update to new stable release branch when released.
- Converting a CVS checkout to SVN (put instructions currently in Subversion on their own page
The following will have [[Category:SVN]], [[Category:Developers]], (others?)
- SVN Commit Access (explanation of most common svn commands for committers) (see http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Commit_access)
- Commit Access Requests (see http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Commit_access_requests)
- process, prereqs, expectations, etc.
- Subversion/branching guide (see http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Subversion/branching_guide)
- auto-props, password caching (e.g. http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Subversion/auto-props)
- CVS Repositories
- CVS Branching
- CVS Commit Access
- All installation manuals?
Other to do
Add note about switching repos; e.g.