Viewing your scores
Jump to navigation Jump to search
You can see how well you are doing by checking your grades. Go to Grades in the menu on the left.
You will see a table which records your progress.
- First column: name of assignment
- Second column: your score
- Third column: Total number of points possible
- Fourth column: index (not really relevant for the student)
- Fifth column: a list showing percentage of points you received on each individual problem (C means complete - i.e. 100%). The number below that is the number of attempts you made in solving the problem.