Forum archive 2000-2006

Zoran - importing users to WebWork2

Zoran - importing users to WebWork2

by Arnold Pizer -
Number of replies: 0
inactiveTopicimporting users to WebWork2 topic started 7/21/2004; 4:36:18 PM
last post 7/21/2004; 6:34:03 PM
userZoran - importing users to WebWork2  blueArrow
7/21/2004; 4:36:18 PM (reads: 758, responses: 1)
Hi.

I am trying to import new students from file test.lst:

global_user,User,Global,C,,19,,,global_user s_test,Test,Student,C,,19,,,s_test p_test,Test,Professor,C,,19,,,p_test t_test,Test,Professor,C,,19,,,t_test

global_user, s_test & p_test are existing users. (With out last line - user t_test I got report that those users are existing and it is OK.) From the user list page in the instructor account, I click on "Import users from file" and select test.lst file, but when I click "Take Action", all I get is an error message:

User List

An error has occured while trying to process your request. Error message

Undefined subroutine &WeBWorK::ContentGenerator::Instructor::UserList::cryptPassword called at /home/webwork/webwork-modperl/lib/WeBWorK/ContentGenerator/Instructor/UserList.pm line 981.

Additonal warnings

For help, please send mail to this site's webmaster (qwe@asd.zxc) giving as much information as you can about the error and the date and time that the error occured. Some hints:

* An error about an undefined value often means that you asked for an object (like a user, problem set, or problem) that does not exist, and the we (the programmers) were negligent in checking for that. * An error about permission denied might suggest that the web server does not have permission to read or write a file or directory.

Request information Method POST URI /webwork-modperl/demoCourse_WebWork2_sql/instructor/users/ HTTP Headers Content-Type application/x-www-form-urlencoded Host c5.ucalgary.ca Connection keep-alive Accept-Encoding gzip,deflate Content-Length 712 User-Agent Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.4) Gecko/20030624 Netscape/7.1 Referer http:///webwork-modperl/demoCourse_WebWork2_sql/instructor/users/ Accept-Language en-us,en;q=0.5 Accept text/xml,application/xml,application/xhtml+xml,text/html;q=0.9,text/plain;q=0.8,video/x-mng,image/png,image/jpeg,image/gif;q=0.2,*/*;q=0.1 Keep-Alive 300 Accept-Charset ISO-8859-1,utf-8;q=0.7,*;q=0.7

<| Post or View Comments |>

userSam Hathaway - Re: importing users to WebWork2  blueArrow
7/21/2004; 6:34:03 PM (reads: 933, responses: 0)
This bug was fixed on 21-May-2004. I suggest that you upgrade to WeBWorK 2.0. See the release notes for more information.

<| Post or View Comments |>