WeBWorK Main Forum

Unexpected behavior of the Moodle bridge assignment4

Unexpected behavior of the Moodle bridge assignment4

by Stéphanie Lanthier -
Number of replies: 1
Dear lists members,

I connected a moodle course to a WeBWork course throught wwassignment4 few months ago.

At the time, I saw and understood that the installation of the WeBWorK block was possible only through the use of a moodle administrator user. Which, once you know it, is not so bad.

Once I installed the WWblock as an admin on a moodle course website, I then make the experience of "turning on" the edition mode being a teacher user. It appeared clearly that the teacher user cannot make any change on the WWblock.

Or, today, I am realizing that the teacher user cannot, in fact, add or destroy any other block. The thing seems to be that, once you have a WWblock installed by an admin user on your course website, then the teacher user is prohibited of any action on any block.

I am wondering if I am the only one to experience this behavior. If so, it could mean that I have some customization on my moodle installation that interfere.

Otherwise, if this behavior is already known, I would look up for another path of solution.

Thank you very much for your attention.

Best regards,

Stéphanie
In reply to Stéphanie Lanthier

Re: Unexpected behavior of the Moodle bridge assignment4

by Stéphanie Lanthier -
Dear lists members,

This was a false problem. Finally it appears that we forgot to transfer some lines
when we updated to the lastest subversion of moodle 1.9.14.

Everything is ok with the wwasignment4.