1) See how the problems are rendered by WebWork, using my iMac.
2) Submit the library to the OPL.
I followed the instructions at
to install virtual box and the WebWork virtual machine.
I also changed passwords like a good boy.
I also followed the instructions at
to install Github, create an Github account, create a Webwork fork for myself and clone the library.
1) Where should I clone the library? In my home account on my iMac?
Or within the virtual machine? And, if the latter, where.
2) When I use Firefox within the virtual machine to access webwork, I'm not sure which copy of the OPL I am looking at (by the way it is call National
Public Library not OPL in the Library Browser). When I use the library Browser and search Local Problems, the only thing I see is "achievements".
3) My goal is to have my Library in my Github clone /Contrib directory.
I would like to be able to edit those files and quickly see how they render in Webwork. I'd like to do this in the most vanilla fashion possible.