Thanks for the help. I finally am making some time to tackle this issue. Yes, those are exactly the type of problems that don't work (they worked when I was using 2.11). When displaying these problems (using webwork 2.12, pg 2.12) I dont get webwork errors, and Im not sure what to look for in chrome developer tools. The problems show up but the graphing windows are blank. Otherwise the system seems to function nicely.
I can copy and paste contents of site.conf if that might help diagnose the issue. Also, I seem to be missing some modules. Several missing when I ran the check modules script. I can copy contents after running the module check so you can see what's missing if that would help.
These problems worked fine when I was using 2.11, I tried switching back to 2.11 but I couldn't get the webwork system to function, sorry forgot what errors I got.