Installation

Library Issues after Updating webwork2 and OPL

Library Issues after Updating webwork2 and OPL

by Jim Fischer -
Number of replies: 1
I updated webwork2 using git pull and updated OPL using OPL-update

Now I get the following error when I access any problem either from within a homework set or when using the library browser. I could use some help figuring out what I did wrong or what I need to do to fix this.

Warning messages

• Failed to evaluate module Rserve: Can't locate Rserve.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /opt/webwork/pg/lib /opt/webwork/webwork2/lib /lib /etc/perl /usr/local/lib/perl/5.14.2 /usr/local/share/perl/5.14.2 /usr/lib/perl5 /usr/share/perl5 /usr/lib/perl/5.14 /usr/share/perl/5.14 /usr/local/lib/site_perl . /etc/apache2) at (eval 2732) line 1.
  • Failed to evaluate module Class::Tiny: Can't locate Rserve.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /opt/webwork/pg/lib /opt/webwork/webwork2/lib /lib /etc/perl /usr/local/lib/perl/5.14.2 /usr/local/share/perl/5.14.2 /usr/lib/perl5 /usr/share/perl5 /usr/lib/perl/5.14 /usr/share/perl/5.14 /usr/local/lib/site_perl . /etc/apache2) at (eval 2732) line 1.
  • Failed to evaluate module IO::Handle: Can't locate Rserve.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /opt/webwork/pg/lib /opt/webwork/webwork2/lib /lib /etc/perl /usr/local/lib/perl/5.14.2 /usr/local/share/perl/5.14.2 /usr/lib/perl5 /usr/share/perl5 /usr/lib/perl/5.14 /usr/share/perl/5.14 /usr/local/lib/site_perl . /etc/apache2) at (eval 2732) line 1.

In reply to Jim Fischer

Re: Library Issues after Updating webwork2 and OPL

by Jim Fischer -
I was able to resolve the issue by switching to master (sudo git checkout master) and restarting apache (sudo service apache2 restart)