WeBWorK Problems

Error when submitting answers: Can't locate object method "response_obj" via package "PGanswergroup"

Error when submitting answers: Can't locate object method "response_obj" via package "PGanswergroup"

by Aung Linn -
Number of replies: 1
Hi,

Could anyone help me with this following error when I try to submit answers for the homework set problems.

I recently upgraded from Version 2.10 to version 2.12 master for LTI integration with Canvas. Canvas Login link and account creation is working but I am having error with this submitting answers.

WeBWorK error

An error occured while processing your request. For help, please send mail to this site's webmaster (webmaster@localhost), including all of the following information as well as what what you were doing when the error occured.

Wed Jun 07 17:27:35 2017

Warning messages

Error messages

Can't locate object method "response_obj" via package "PGanswergroup" at /opt/webwork/webwork2/lib/WeBWorK/ContentGenerator/ProblemUtil/ProblemUtil.pm line 145.

Call stack

The information below can help locate the source of the problem.

• in WeBWorK::ContentGenerator::ProblemUtil::ProblemUtil::process_and_log_answer called at line 765 of /opt/webwork/webwork2/lib/WeBWorK/ContentGenerator/Problem.pm
  • in WeBWorK::ContentGenerator::Problem::pre_header_initialize called at line 214 of /opt/webwork/webwork2/lib/WeBWorK/ContentGenerator.pm
  • in WeBWorK::ContentGenerator::go called at line 382 of /opt/webwork/webwork2/lib/WeBWorK.pm
In reply to Aung Linn

Re: Error when submitting answers: Can't locate object method "response_obj" via package "PGanswergroup"

by Aung Linn -
I just found out that I didn't see to update webwork/pg folder. After updates, the submitting answer function is working now.