WeBWorK Main Forum

Display width of questions in Hmwk Sets Editor becomes narrow after upgrade to WW 2.16

Display width of questions in Hmwk Sets Editor becomes narrow after upgrade to WW 2.16

by Wai Yan Pong -
Number of replies: 3

The text box becomes very narrow under Hmwk Sets Editor (click Render All) after upgrading to WW 2.16. 

Perhaps, we accidentally edited some parameters in some configuration files. But I have no clue of what it might be.

See attached screenshot. 

Attachment Screenshot 2021-12-18 at 10-00-46 WeBWorK 21Fall_MAT193_Pong Instructor Tools Hmwk Sets Editor Set Detail for set 00_Integr[...].png
In reply to Wai Yan Pong

Re: Display width of questions in Hmwk Sets Editor becomes narrow after upgrade to WW 2.16

by Glenn Rice -

I suspect this is an issue with browser caching. Try clearing your cache and see if the problem resolves.

In reply to Glenn Rice

Re: Display width of questions in Hmwk Sets Editor becomes narrow after upgrade to WW 2.16

by Wai Yan Pong -

Glenn, that's exactly what it is, thanks! I wouldn't have guessed that for sure.

In reply to Wai Yan Pong

by Glenn Rice -

Yeah, a lot of the JavaScript and CSS has changed for WeBWorK 2.16.  Largely my fault, but hopefully the changes are an improvement.  So if you have any of the 2.15 files that have changed in your browser cache, these sort of things will happen.