Forum archive 2000-2006

Arnold K. Pizer - San Diego Meeting

Arnold K. Pizer - San Diego Meeting

by Arnold Pizer -
Number of replies: 0
inactiveTopicSan Diego Meeting topic started 12/5/2001; 11:32:36 AM
last post 1/2/2002; 3:41:25 PM
userArnold K. Pizer - San Diego Meeting  blueArrow
12/5/2001; 11:32:36 AM (reads: 1856, responses: 6)
Dear WeBWorK users,

If you are planning on attending the AMS/MAA Annual meeting in San Diego from January 6-9, 2002 and would be interested in meeting informally with other WeBWorK users, please respond to this message giving the dates you will be in attendance.

Mike, Vicki, and Arnie will be in attendance (we are giving a Minicourse on WeBWorK on Monday and Wednesday mornings) and we know that several other major users plan to attend the San Diego meeting. If there is sufficient interest, we will attemp to arrange an informal gathering of WeBWorK users.

Arnie

<| Post or View Comments |>

userJohn Jones - Re: San Diego Meeting  blueArrow
12/5/2001; 5:44:49 PM (reads: 2138, responses: 0)
Hi everyone,

This sounds good. I will be at the AMS meeting (for essentially the whole time). I would look forward to meeting with other WW users, especially since we are just gearing up to start using WW now.

John

userBill Ziemer - Re: San Diego Meeting  blueArrow
12/6/2001; 5:03:13 PM (reads: 2167, responses: 0)
Yes, I plan on attending. Any/All of the dates. -Bill Ziemer

userCarl F. Letsche - Re: San Diego Meeting  blueArrow
12/17/2001; 11:29:39 AM (reads: 2181, responses: 0)
Victor Brunsden and I will both be attending the meeting. I'll be there from Sat through Wed, and Victor will be there through most of the meeting as well. However, we're both going to be at the employment center (on opposite sides of the table), so I don't know when a good time to meet would be.

Carl Letsche

userGavin LaRose - Re: San Diego Meeting  blueArrow
12/18/2001; 6:47:48 AM (reads: 2147, responses: 0)
I'll be in San Diego for the duration and would love to talk.

Gavin

userCoreen Mett - Re: San Diego Meeting  blueArrow
12/18/2001; 3:00:17 PM (reads: 2125, responses: 0)
I'll be in San Diego from Sunday through Wednesday noon. Would love to meet with other users.

Coreen Mett

userArnold K. Pizer - Re: San Diego Meeting  blueArrow
1/2/2002; 3:41:25 PM (reads: 2116, responses: 0)
Informal San Diego Meeting of WeBWorK Users

We are going to hold an informal meeting of WeBWorK users at the AMS/MAA annual meeting January 6-9. Anyone interested is invited. Our plan is to meet in the lobby of the Marriott near the hotel registration desk at 2:00 pm on Tuesday. We will then move to someplace where we can talk.

We will also post a message (Title: WEBWorK Meeting) on the message board giving further details.

Arnie, Mike, and Vicki are teaching a Minicourse on WeBWorK from 8am to 10am on Monday and Wednesday, so you can also catch us after that course.