Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 Tutorials for beginners - Setting up a homework Set for the first time
- 2 After the dust Settles
Tutorials for beginners - Setting up a homework Set for the first time
Moving and Reusing Homework Sets
- The easy case - Someone at your institution has homework sets you can use - Moving and Reusing Homework Sets Tutorial - A tutorial on how reuse homework sets, either between semesters or between instructors.
Creating a Homework set when your book's homework is in the NPL
- The next case - You are making your own homework sets, but someone has put the problems from your book into WebWork - Tutorial on Creating a homework set from the NPL - Easy Case - A tutorial on how create a homework set when someone else has been so nice as to put your book's problems in the NPL.
Sorting and Selection
- The final case - You are creating a homework set and have to find problems for the subject you are covering, rather than just selecting from the problems in the back of the section - Tutorial on Creating a homework set from the NPL - Normal Case - A tutorial on how create a homework set when you have to look for problems in the NPL by topic rather than by book, chapter, and section.
Editing Homework Sets
After the dust Settles
Modifying Problems in a Homework Set
- Minor Problem Modification Tutorial - A tutorial on how to make minor modifications (text only) of a problem you have taken from the problem library.
- Minor Problem Modification Tutorial as a PDF file.
Importing Homework Sets from Set Definition Files
Exporting Homework Sets to Set Definition Files
Adding New Homework Sets
Assigning Homework Sets to Students
You can assign multiple students multiple sets using the "instructor tools" page.