Forum archive 2000-2006

luoy@m... - problem set

luoy@m... - problem set

by Arnold Pizer -
Number of replies: 0
inactiveTopicproblem set topic started 7/23/2004; 1:52:54 PM
last post 7/23/2004; 4:36:23 PM
userluoy@m... - problem set  blueArrow
7/23/2004; 1:52:54 PM (reads: 910, responses: 3)
I created three different problem sets ( including different problems from the same rochester library). However when I click the problem set links in the splash page of the course to preview them, they are all the same, as the first problem set I created. !

Is there somewhere that the problem set is cached and used repeatly?

Thanks

Frank x96099

<| Post or View Comments |>

userSam Hathaway - Re: problem set  blueArrow
7/23/2004; 3:10:48 PM (reads: 1134, responses: 0)
Can you give me the exact steps to duplicate the problem?

userluoy@m... - Re: problem set  blueArrow
7/23/2004; 3:31:52 PM (reads: 1122, responses: 0)
First of all, create two different homework sets: logging into course, library browser, rochester, choose any problem and create a new set in this course.

Do it twice, with different problem for these two set.

Go back to courses page, you will see the availabel sets, click any one of them, right side will see the problems for the set. However I see the same problems for the two different sets.

I am not sure if you can duplicate this or not, it just totally does not make sense - probablly configuration problem? How can we debug this? So disapointing.

userSam Hathaway - Re: problem set  blueArrow
7/23/2004; 4:36:23 PM (reads: 1099, responses: 0)
I am unable to duplicate this.

If you view the first problem in each homework set, do they look the same? Log into your course, click one of the homework sets, and then click "Problem 1" to look at the first problem in the set. Then do the same for another set.

Go into the "Hmwk Sets Editor" and click on the number in the "Problems" column for one of the homework sets you created. You should see a list of problems in the set. Are the problem file names for the problems in one set the same as for those in another set?