WeBWorK Problems

Draggable Proof with Scaffolding

Draggable Proof with Scaffolding

by Fabian Gabel -
Number of replies: 2

I encountered the following trying to split up a long proof into pieces.

It seems like, the scaffolding is still able to check for correctness but the overall answer checker returns "incorrect". Can you help me out?

The error message I receive reads:

WeBWorK Warnings

WeBWorK has encountered warnings while processing your request. If this occured when viewing a problem, it was likely caused by an error or ambiguity in that problem. Otherwise, it may indicate a problem with the WeBWorK system itself. If you are a student, report these warnings to your professor to have them corrected. If you are a professor, please consult the warning output below for more information.

Warning messages

• Argument "Sei \\(p = a_0 m_0 + a_1 m_1 \\in \\mathcal{P}_1\\) und..." isn't numeric in array slice at line 278 of [TMPL]/macros/draggableProof.pl

Best wishes,
Fabian

In reply to Fabian Gabel

Re: Draggable Proof with Scaffolding

by Fabian Gabel -

Somehow the screenshot I posted below doesn't show. Here it is again as attachment.

Attachment screenshot.png
In reply to Fabian Gabel

Re: Draggable Proof with Scaffolding

by Ping-Shun Chan -
The current draggableProof macro processes and updates the correct_ans key in the answer_hash.
Apparently, under the scaffolding macro, the answer_hash is processed for a second time, after correct_ans has already been manipulated.

For a quick fix, try commenting out the line "$ans->{correct_ans} = join("
",@correct);" towards the bottom of "sub filter" in the draggableProof.pl macro. (This might mess up the correct answer preview, though.)

Incidentally, I am working on updating the current draggableProof macro. This is one more thing which has to be addressed, thanks!